Want to learn more about how to create an open and compassionate workplace?
Join this interactive event all about how employers and employees can work together for better mental health at work.
- Meet and engage with South West communities and organisations in a multi-cultural environment
- Hear real-life examples of what methods managers and employees have used to improve their workplace wellbeing
- Receive an inspired directive, tools and tips on mental health awareness and a greater understanding of the challenges faced in the workplace
- Hear from guest motivational speaker, John Binns, Wellbeing and Personal Resilience Advisor
- Explore information from support organisations attending (including Nuffield Health, Avon and Somerset Police, Airbus and MoD)
To ensure your free ticket go to the following link –
This event is lead by Wellbeans Initiative CIC. Partnered with Bristol Anti Stigma Alliance,
Bristol City Council, Community Access Support Services, Avon and Somerset Police, Bristol Mind, Rethink, Bristol Clinic Commissioning Group, Bristol Independent Mental Health Network, Bristol Mental Health, Freedom of Mind.